NEW FITNESS INSTRUCTORS WANTED!!! We are looking to add fitness instructors to our team for 2022! If you have experience teaching dance, strength and conditioning, or a unique class we don't have on our calendar, please contact Tara Bruce, manager at The Core at 520-262-3853 for details!
The Core's Wellness Walk Route December 2021 Event Calendar
Please note that the following adjustments have been made to comply with the CDC and Pima County Health Department guidelines for public events during COVID-19.
1. Masks Required: Regardless of your vaccination status, masks are to be worn at all time by visitors, instructors, and employees at The Core. If you cannot wear a mask during a class or lecture, check out our virtual classes on the TMC YouTube Channel.
2. Registration Required: Due to limited capacity and social distancing measures, all classes and lectures require online registration prior to attending. Walk-in guests will be taken on a case-by-case basis.
3. Updated Participation Waiver: Attendees will be asked to sign a one-time waiver upon attending or returning to your first class. This waiver can be found on our website homepage, www.thecoretmc.com.
4. Limited Equipment Available: We continue to offer limited equipment but ask that you bring your own yoga mat to class. If you use equipment provided by The Core, sanitizing wipes are provided at the end of class to wipe down your equipment.
Tucson Medical Center is your nonprofit community hospital, proud to be a core part of Tucson for 75 years! The Core continues to improve the health and well-being of our community by creating a venue to engage you and your family, while empowering you with the tools to take control of your health:
- Doctor Presentations
- Health Lectures
- Fitness Classes
- Wellness Activities
- Special Events
- Nutrition Consults
- Access to Medical Records & Health Information