The Core is reopened with a limited class schedule. Check our event calendar to see the upcoming classes and virtual options!
We are delighted to announce that will will be reopening with a reduced class schedule and updated protocols. Visit the TMC Community Calendar for all of the virtual classes happening now and upcoming in-person classes next month.Does this mean we have to stop our wellness journey? Of course not! We recommend that you follow all health guidelines listed at the links below and do what is necessary to take care of you and your family. During that time, The Core and TMC are exploring ways to keep you connected with online classes, lectures and presentations. We hope these will be a welcome part of your day and encourage you to stay tuned for those online classes.
November 23 - 27 - CLOSED! Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
The Core: Liability Waiver- please click on the image below to read and aknowledge changes as of May 2020.
Just like the flu or the common cold, COVID-19 is spread person to person when an infected person coughs or sneezes and respiratory droplets are inhaled. It may also be possible to contract COVID-19 by touching a surface where the virus is present and then touching your mouth, nose or eyes.
- Wash your hands with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Keep your hands away from your face.
- Avoid sick people, if you can.
- Stay home if you're sick.
- Cover your cough and sneeze into a tissue, then toss the tissue in the trash. Wash your hands again.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched areas.
- Doctor Presentations
- Health Lectures
- Fitness Classes
- Wellness Activities
- Special Events
- Nutrition Consults
- Access to Medical Records & Health Information
TMC is committed to being part of the community and part of creating a healthier Tucson. We will do this by serving as the core, the connecting point for health and wellness in Tucson. We will be successful by driving individual commitments through innovation, technology, education and a passion for health.