May Calendar of Events: The return of Women's Health Month!
Please note that the following adjustments have been made to comply with the CDC and Pima County Health Department guidelines for public events during COVID-19.
- No walk-in guests are permitted. You must register online to attend a class.
- For class cancellations, please call 520-324-2673 and leave a voicemail. You cannot cancel a class online at this time.
- Each attendee will be asked to sign an updated waiver upon returning to your first class. You can find this form on the homepage of the website, www.thecoretmc.com, print the document, and sign from home if you would like.
- Social distancing measures are in place and reduced class sizes are in effect.
- Masks are required when in the building as well as when participating in a class. If you cannot wear a mask, we have virtual classes online you can do from home until masking regulations change. Visit our TMC YouTube Channel for our virtual events!
- You will be asked to take your temperature with our touchless, wall-mounted thermometer. Please do not attend a class or visit The Core if you are not feeling well or have a fever. If you have a fever above 100.4, you will not be permitted to participate in the class.
- The Core cannot provide equipment at this time. Please bring your own yoga mat to each class. We will provide cleaning wipes after each class to sanitize your equipment.
- The restroom will be open but was ask that only one person use the facility at a time. We do not want a line forming down the hall.
Tucson Medical Center is your nonprofit community hospital, proud to be a core part of Tucson for 75 years! The Core continues to improve the health and well-being of our community by creating a venue to engage you and your family, while empowering you with the tools to take control of your health:
- Doctor Presentations
- Health Lectures
- Fitness Classes
- Wellness Activities
- Special Events
- Nutrition Consults
- Access to Medical Records & Health Information